Basic temporary/Scattering tin Does not include nameplate
Prices are for the cremation and container combined
Nameplate may be added for an additional $15.00
(See photo below)
0 to 5lbs. $78
6 to 25lbs. $103
26 to 50lbs. $123
51 to 75lbs. $148
76 to 99lbs. $163
100 to 199lbs. $183
Over 200lbs. $213
**For larger pets who have been deceased for awhile there will be an additional charge of $20 for them to be placed in a disaster pouch
** If a different urn is selected, please add that price to Basic Temporary price**
- We only offer Private/Individual cremations for your loved one.
-Our services are reserved for companion animals/pets only. (Cats, dogs, ferrets, birds, guinea pigs, rabbits, micro pigs, etc) NO FARM ANIMALS (Goats, cows, horses)
- When you bring your pet to us, please give a courtesy call before arriving. We are open Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday 9-4 and Saturday 9-12. Closed Wednesday, Sunday and Major Holidays
-We also accept pets that have been previously buried, all we ask is that as much of the earth is removed as possible. Easier for us to handle. There is no time frame for how long the pet has been buried.(No additional charge for this service)
- Your pets ashes will be ready for pickup in 3-4 days (depending on weekends/holidays/weather) We will call when they are ready, payment is due at time of service.
-With the cremated remains of your pet, you will also receive a card with their paw print, swatch of their fur and an online animal obituary (rainbow bridge) at no charge.
- We also offer pet pre-arrangements. Where you can come in and plan ahead, select service, merchandise and pay before the time of need. All funds will be deposited into a two signature account and will not be pulled until time of need. (No additional charge for this service)
- We will NEVER turn away a pet for cremation. We accept ALL pets regardless of their cause of death, for example, Parvo or Distemper. Please let us know as we do have pets of our own and need to be cautious.
-As always, your pet will be treated with love, respect and care while in our possession.
For Pets who pass away outside:
With the high/hot temps we are experiencing. If your pet passes away outside, please remove them from the sun and place them in a cool shaded area and wrap them in plastic or a tarp (to keep insects away and make transport easier). If a smaller pet, place them in an old cooler and put them on ice.