- We only offer Private/Individual cremations for your loved one.
- Our services are reserved for companion animals/pets only. (Cats, dogs, ferrets, birds, guinea pigs, micro pigs, rabbits, etc) NO FARM ANIMALS (goats, cows, horses)
- If your pet passes away at a veterinary clinic/hospital, call us from the clinic and notify the clinic that we will be coming to pick up your pet. (There is no charge for this service)
- You are always welcome to bring your pet to us, please just give a courtesy call before arriving. This is available during business hours M-F 9-5, Sat 9-12. Closed Major Holidays (There is no charge)
-We also accept pets that have been previously buried, all we ask is that as much of the earth is removed as possible. Easier for us to handle. There is no time frame on how long the pet has bee buried. (No additional charge for this service)
- Your pets ashes will be ready for pickup in 2-4 days (depending on weekends/holidays/weather) We will call when they are ready, payment is due at time of service.
-With the cremated remains of your pet, you will also receive a card with their paw print, swatch of their fur and an online animal obituary (rainbow bridge) at no charge.
-As always, your pet will be treated with love, respect and care while in our possession.
- We also offer pet pre-arrangements. Where you can come in and plan ahead, select service, merchandise and pay before the time of need. All funds will be deposited into a two signature account and will not be pulled until time of need. (No additional charge for this service)
We will NEVER turn away a pet for cremation. We accept ALL pets regardless of their cause of death, for example, Parvo or Distemper as well as previously buried pets. Please let us know as we do have pets of our own and need to be cautious.